iOS development intern (M/F)
Rok prijave za ovaj posao je prošao.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a student who is highly motivated to research and learn about the development of iOS applications. Someone who's proactive, curious and who constantly works on improving his skills. We can provide all the necessary equipment, time and mentorship, all we’re looking for is a person who’s always pursuing a high standard of work and is open to sharing knowledge with the team.
- Currently pursuing a university degree (technical sciences)
- Student employment contract from Student Service Center
- Basic knowledge of Swift
- Good knowledge of English (B2) and excellent knowledge of Croatian (C2) language, both written and spoken
- High level of interest in mobile development
- Interest in learning programming languages
- Willingness to learn and work independently
- Innovative approach and creative thinking
- Good communication skills
- Basic organizational and teamworking skills
- Available to work at least 20 hours per week
Extra points are awarded for:
- Experience in mobile application development
- Experience in API integration
- Basic knowledge of Objective-C
- Experience with the publishing process
- Experience with Unity
- Experience with Cocoa Touch
What will you be doing:
- Developing iOS apps in cooperation with other team members, mostly in Swift
- Learning about different Xcode features and tools
- Learning about mobile development
- Testing out your code
- Working with lots of APIs
- Integrating existing backend APIs into mobile applications
- Working closely with the Development team
- Collaborating with the Design and Project Management team
If you think you fit the requirements, check out what we offer:
- A chance for personal and professional development in the field of mobile development
- An opportunity to work with a passionate, positive and ambitious team in a great work environment
- A team that cherishes togetherness, expertise and achievement
- All the equipment necessary to do your work
- A chance to learn more through various internal and external educations
- Team buildings with a great and playful crew
- Flexible working hours
- A chance for some extra income
We’ll be honest. We ask for a lot, but we offer a lot. We have fun all the time, whether we’re working or not.
Your application should include:
- Your motivation expressed in a form of your choice. Surprise us. Tell us why would you like to be a member of our team!
Applications should be submitted in Croatian and/or English. Please send all of the files in a PDF format.
Good luck! :)
Satnica: po letku
Satnica: 55 kn/h - 80 kn/h