Content Creation Intern (M/F)
Rok prijave za ovaj posao je prošao.
Mediatoolkit is a company that developed a media monitoring tool which tracks relevant mentions of brands and companies across the web and social media in real time. Companies use it to get notified immediately when they are mentioned anywhere online, and to discover meaningful insights behind every mention.
You’ll be joining 20+ passionate individuals who spend their time making the working lives of their customers better. As a part of our marketing department, and working closely with our people operations department, your role is incredibly important: helping to build an image of Mediatoolkit as one of the most desirable companies to work for. Don’t worry: you’ll get plenty of guidance along the way. Our Marketing team works together across different roles & fields to tell a story about Mediatoolkit and, additionally, you will have tons of support from the HR team of our sister company Degordian.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for a proactive person who loves working in a dynamic environment, learning new things every day and coming up with fresh ideas. Someone who loves to write and tell stories, because that’s exactly what they will be doing: telling the Mediatoolkit story to our potential job candidates. We want people to know who we are, what we do, and what we believe in, so if you want to help us achieve that, you just might be the person for the job. If you’re creative, self-motivated, responsible and interested in digital marketing (more specifically, content creation), you'll fit in perfectly!
- Currently pursuing BA or MA (preferably marketing, journalism or communication)
- Student employment contract
- Available to work at least 20 hours per week
- Excellent knowledge of Croatian (C1) and English language (C1), both written and spoken
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing and PR
- Familiarity with social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Good communication skills and writing skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Basic photo and video editing skills
EXTRA POINTS ARE AWARDED FOR:
- Experience in participating in individual or group projects (1-2 separate projects in student associations or similar)
- Experience in professional writing and/or content creation
- Experience with community management
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Writing blog posts, guest posts/articles, newsletters and press releases about our company, culture and people
- Planning and publishing content to social networks
- Responding to inquiries on social networks
- Creating video content, photo and other visual content
- Cooperating with team members and other departments
- Researching and studying trends in content marketing, IT, marketing and SaaS industries
IF YOU THINK YOU FIT THE REQUIREMENTS CHECK OUT WHAT WE OFFER:
- An opportunity to build a global success story from Croatia
- A chance for personal growth and fast progress in your future career
- Education from your colleagues, as well as external experts
- Working in a helpful, caring and relaxed people-first team
- Team buildings and office parties
- All the equipment necessary to do your work
- Unlimited amounts of the nectar of life - coffee
- Fruits & snacks for your sweet and savory cravings
- A pet-friendly office
- Flexibility with your working schedule
- A chance for some extra income
We’ll be honest. We ask for a lot, but we offer a lot. We have fun all the time whether we’re working or not.
YOUR APPLICATION SHOULD INCLUDE:
- Proof of motivation - whatever helps you show your ambitions. It could be a one-minute video, a really nice motivational letter, or any other form of expression you feel comfortable with.
Applications should be submitted in Croatian and/or English.
Apply here: https://www.mediatoolkit.com/careers/application?job=7176