Rok prijave za ovaj posao je prošao.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking forward to building his/her career in Administration and would like to gain valuable skills providing administrative support, already as a student. We’re looking for someone with the relevant profile and skills to support our local Advisory team. You will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. You will have a wide range of vital roles in the area of administrative support.
Your key responsibilities:
• Working with internal databases and information systems (CRM, ERP and others), fulfilling forms, inserting and processing data, preparing reports
• Supporting compliance functions- collecting and analyzing data required for audit independence assessment, risk and quality management and other regulatory compliance reporting
• Meetings set up
• Processing telephone calls
• Drafting documents, cover letters
• Processing incoming/outcoming mail
• Travel arrangements
• Time reports control & processing
• Other secretarial duties for assigned executives (providing supplies, copies, ordering business cards, information search, etc.).
To qualify for the role you must have:
• Student of a last (third) year - preferably soon to graduate in a related area (e.g. Office management, Administration, Administrative law…)
• A high attention to detail and an ability to deliver to deadlines
• The ability to prioritize work in accordance of urgency
• Effectively work with minimal supervision
• Strong administrative skills and sense of responsibility
• Capability to work well under pressure
• Confident in gathering facts and statistics
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in Croatian and English
• Previous working experience in similar jobs is an advantage, but not a requirement
What are we looking for?
Student who is looking for a long-term administrative position where he/she would have an opportunity to continue working also after the graduation.
What working at EY offers:
• Opportunities to develop new skills
• Opportunity to gain knowledge about compliance processes and regulation related to professional service firms
• Student contract with the possibility of getting a full-time contract
• Support, feedback and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
Working location: Zagreb
Udruga CRVENI NOSOVI klaunovidoktori
Satnica: 25 kn/h